Disputatio:Commentarii de bello Gallico
Liber VII bis scriptus est.
- Fixed. Thank you very much!
- --Accurimbono 08:17, 27 augusti 2006 (UTC)
The information of the revised edition ?[recensere]
The texts of “Commentarii de bello Gallico” differ mutually depending upon the revisors. In this text, The information of the revised edition is not stated. In addition, because the misprint is many in this text, it is necessary to be proofread. Linguae 14:10, 5 Ianuarii 2007 (UTC)
- Exactly! We need a version with well-known web-source and edition. If you have an official edition you can upload the link, so we can working on! --Accurimbono 14:15, 7 Ianuarii 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, please. It is difficult to find any information about the different editions. From the photo on the title page one can see that this is an edition from 1783. Are there any earlier sources? I also ask because I somehow remember the beginning as "Gallia omnia divisa est...", I wonder where this comes from? MFH 15:00, 17 Ianuarii 2009 (UTC)
Found some typos in chapter 40 of book one:
- poslulatis -> postulatis
- epidiaturum -> repidiaturum
- emoria -> memoria
- Fixed. Thanks.--Matthead 17:36, 18 Iunii 2010 (UTC)