Hello! Welcome on latin Vicifons!
As you can see here I insert a blank structure for your opera.
If you want you can use it fo--Accurimbono 12:46, 2 Iunii 2006 (UTC)r insert all the hymni.
I'm going to sleep! :)
See you soon!
--Accurimbono 20:47, 1 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you Francesco. I've only the Hymnus Matutinus (II), so... :)
- I'm French, and I think understand globally the Italian. Seb35 21:00, 1 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
- PS : (I'm admin on the french Wikipedia) the MediaWiki:Edittools must be changed and all the < nowiki > must be removed, it would be better Seb35 21:00, 1 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
- For Hymnus Matutinus I insert some template and in the discusson page the template OperisInfo with the source information. If you copy/paste the text from a website you can also insert the link to website in the Fons : space. If you take the text directly from an editio cartacea you can insert the book references in the Editio : space.
- For MediaWiki:Edittools I remove the nowiki tag but some link are broken. Can you help me? Thanks.
- For Elegiae (Sextus Aurelius Propertius) I create a new pagina discretiva: Elegiae.
- A bientôt! :)
- --Accurimbono 12:46, 2 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, in anglice Scriptorio petivi et Brion Vibber dixit that it was a bug with nowiki who is now corrected and suggered to remove the spaces when it's possible. I will follow his future answer for the <div class=""> and other (same problem in fr:), but I don't know if he will answer. Merci pour la pagina discretiva. Seb35 14:21, 2 Iunii 2006 (UTC)