Criteria for speedy deletion[recensere]
Currently the Criteria for speedy deletion are:
- Causa alia - Other
- Author request
- Copyright violation
On English Wikisource and Multilingual Wikisource, we have more. We should discuss new ones, and write a policy. John Vandenberg 09:07, 24 Septembris 2008 (UTC)
- Why? I remember when the English Wikipedia invented speedy deletion. It was invented because we were drowning in needless deletion discussion. The community was in general extremely wary of handing over such power/authority to administrators, but the need outweighed the risk. Where is the need here? Hesperian 23:31, 24 Septembris 2008 (UTC)
Eusebius Sophronius Hieronymus was created as a redirect to Scriptor:Sophronius Eusebius Hieronymus. On En.Wikisource, we delete this as a cross-namespace redirect. John Vandenberg 09:07, 24 Septembris 2008 (UTC)
- +1 --Accurimbono (disp) 13:08, 25 Septembris 2008 (UTC)
New message template[recensere]
Hi there, the "you have new messages" template won't go away for me for some reason, even though I have clicked it and separately clicked on my discussion page several times now - what can I do to resolve this problem? It Is Me Here 12:57, 2 Novembris 2008 (UTC)
Unus titulus in una bibliotheca![recensere]
|la:Nuper inveni tres titulos in operibus adhibitos esse:
Primus et secundus similes sunt, sed primus parametra habet explicitos, secundus autem aliter nihil indicat de sua compilatione. Tertius recentior est, et Formula:liber in se includit. Venustior sed sine parametris explicitis est, et nunc inutilis est in operibus unius paginae. Optimum est si unus e his tribus elegemus et alios adaequabimus vel delebimus. Quid censetis? - εΔω 16:38, 2 Novembris 2008 (UTC)
|en: I found three titulos used as headers in works:
The first and the second (a mix of Italian and French template) are similar, but the first has explicit parameters unlike the second. The third is newer and embeds in itself Formula:Liber. It's aesthetically more beautiful, but hasn't explicit parameters and shows "blank parametrs" in single page works. we'd best choose one and only one Header template with the best options from all three, and then adopt it and get ride of the others. what do you think? - εΔω 16:38, 2 Novembris 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, Edo: "the second has explicit parameters unlike the first."
- 99% of text use titulus2 I think titulus2 is best.
- --Accurimbono (disp) 18:35, 4 Novembris 2008 (UTC)
- You're welcome, I was mistaken. You're quite right. So what about unifying the extant templates to Titulus2. Or still better, what about unifying Titulus and Titulus2 and delete this dicotomy? By the way, I like very much Formula:Navigatio and even if I still want Formula:Liber to be detached I'd trasfer its colors and borders to Formula:Titulus. Any objection? - εΔω 14:51, 11 Novembris 2008 (UTC)
- I took the structure from titulus2, then I changed
- Aesthetics: Author's name before title name : compare Carmina_(Catullus)/46 with my example.
- Aesthetics: Colours are added to put some light.
- Parameters: I kept explicit parameters (but renamed a wrong operaeTitulus to a right OperisTitulus)
richieste di nuovi testi[recensere]
dove si può mettere la richiesta di testi mancanti? (così come su wikipedia c'è la pagina richiesta di nuove voci...) Ho notato che mancano su Wikisource (e pure su internet in generale) alcuni testi importanti:
- Albertino Mussato, Ecerinis
- Marsilio da Padova, Defensor Pacis
- John of Salisbury, Polichraticus