Disputatio Usoris:Ser be etre shi
|Salve Ser be etre shi!
In transcriptionis paginis mos noster non est nomen dare, sed in disputationis paginis memento recensionibus tuis cum nomine tuo subscribere, litteris impressis --~~~~. Quibus insertis, nomen tuum et dies ostendetur.
Omnibus utiles nexus:
Gratum tibi sit tempus apud vicifontes peractum!
- if, as it seems, you would move the page to Vulgata Clementina/De apocryphis libris, it would be better to use the "movere button, which preserves the original chronology; let me know if this is what you intendend to do and I will proceed. bye, --Barbaking (disputatio) 08:29, 8 Martii 2021 (UTC)
- @Barbaking: Ah, veniam dā, quaesō! I did not know of the Move button on the wikis. Yes, that is what I intended, so please proceed to restore the history.--Ser be etre shi (disputatio) 12:51, 8 Martii 2021 (UTC)
Thank a lot![recensere]
Thanks for your huge work at Vulgata Clementina. If you want, there is Vulgata Sixtina which you can also work on. Its bull is already on Vicifons, despite it not being on the Vicifons bible edition (it should be at "Sixtus episcopus servus servorum dei."). Veverve (disputatio) 09:44, 20 Aprilis 2021 (UTC)
- @Veverve: I just realized you're the same person who asked me for help converting The Clementine Project's files to Wikisource's format back in November 2019! Glad to be of help. I will finish transcribing the appendices some time in the next two months... (Incidentally, I did realize later on I could've used Wikisource's transcription tool, but it feels too late now.) Not sure if I want to take up a transcription project like that Bible, though, I apologize.--Ser be etre shi (disputatio) 01:21, 26 Aprilis 2021 (UTC)
An abandonned, insufficiently worked on project[recensere]
Hello. I have stumbled upon In Suprema Petri Apostoli Sede, a really bad retranscription of a letter or encyclical of Pius IX. The footnotes were not into footnotes, but were in the middle of the text, and the text was not properly formatted as a continuous text. I have tried to improve the page. However, since you seem to be skilled in Latin and I am not, could you have a look at it? Veverve (disputatio) 16:13, 12 Iunii 2021 (UTC)
- @Veverve: I'll have a look at it (so far only I've only done the first two paragraphs), but I'm afraid the various uploads of Pius IX's writings by that user (Usor:Mizardellorsa) seem to be unedited OCR output, with a variety of issues (misspellings, separated words, misidentified words, image artifacts interpreted as punctuation...). Not sure if I want to get into fixing all that...--Ser be etre shi (disputatio) 01:57, 20 Iunii 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks. I had not looked at the user's contributions; I think I will make a topic on the Scriptorium to warn other people of this problem and discuss a solution. I do not ask you to correct all the user's faulty contributions, only In Suprema Petri Apostoli Sede, as I have worked on its Wikipedia article. Veverve (disputatio) 10:32, 20 Iunii 2021 (UTC)